Somnium

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2How many times do I have to teach you a lesson?! UnderachieverSnake EyesVengeance
Pride - Bisexual
03-19-2019, 02:15 PM

Victory! Her tiny jaw clamped down on her brother's elongated tail, growling slightly as he thrashed it in her mouth, and she bit harder, not in malice but wanting to keep her grip. She glanced up to see Banshee pressing Mordecai's head into the ground; so they had him pinned! He squealed in outrage and as she heard his words Recluse couldn't help but laugh, releasing her hold on his tail.

"Gonna tell daddy you got beat up again?" She taunted, racing around her brother's prone form to stand beside Banshee, pressing into her sister's side slightly. She grinned down at her brother, no malice on her face as she teased him. In truth she didn't recognize what she was doing could be considered cruel; it was just play after all. "Ban's right, don't be a party pooper!"

speech think action

[Image: lQPmFy0.png]
 Recluse is an M rated character, thread at own risk.
Updated 04/30/23: Still on indefinite scarcity, please do not remind me of threads I am behind on right now.