size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-19-2019, 04:04 PM

She glanced to Rhyme, hearing a hint of something in his voice. She doubted anyone who didn’t know him as well as she did would hear it - but it was there. She didn’t comment, instead she turned her attention to the newcomer. “Leonce, welcome to Abaven” She said easily, glancing at the ferret as the creature slid to the ground off the wolf's back. Strange company, but she was hardly one to judge.

She noticed the man’s eyes drifting to the kill pile, and she offered him a friendly chuckle. “Here” she said, chucking the man a rabbit. The pile had been kept well stocked every since Brandr and his family had entered her lands, all of them capable hunters. She was glad it was no longer just about only Allegro struggling to keep it fill.

“You can talk between bites - where do you hope to see yourself in Abaven?” she asked him.

"Speech"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.