size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
03-19-2019, 08:19 PM
Solitude flapped his wings in irritation as Rhyme passed another odd piece of leather. This had come from a buck that though he was in his prime, had broken a leg during the winter. The alabaster raven took the smaller slice into his beak and seemed to test it for a minute before spitting it back onto the ground.

”Not right. Crack.” Solitude scolded him disapprovingly as Rhyme looked towards him crestfallen. He wasn’t doing something right, maybe the way the leather was made? How could he make it harder and more durable? He returned his attentions to the larger chunks at his feet when another wolf rounded one of the boulders he lingered by.

He hadn’t met him, but he thought this was Gustav? The question was a good one. Rhyme offer a quick nod in greeting, ”Armor. Trying is the better word, I haven’t had much luck.” He looked back to his materials and spread them out in front of his pack mate. ”I want hardened leather to attach to my forelimbs for added protection in battle.” He explained himself further, wondering if this wolf might offer another angle. ”Rhyme, by the way. Shaye’s secondary.” He figured the man had at least met with Shaye before settling here.