size
Extra large
build
Light
player
Bluetick

Samhain 2022Halloween 2020 - Witches Hut
03-20-2019, 09:11 PM

Suddenly things would change and would catch her off guard a bit, luckily she wasn't facing him and couldn't see the mix of emotions moving across her face. His voice softened and his tone changed. He even apologized almost like he realized what she had gone through. It made her a little suspicious, but she tried to give him the benefit of the doubt. She listened as he would go on, speaking of what Elias had said, which Uncle had told her. None of them understood why he had said that. Uncle and Ignis had been gone for a few days already so how could he have possibly left her with Uncle? She would sigh lightly thinking about it.

"I honestly..... Don't know why father stated that. Ig and Uncle had already been gone for a few days unless he simply assumed they were do back," she said. "For a long while I thought he would be back and when he did come back he didn't even try to look for me or Ignis, instead he went through with.... killing Domina instead of gathering his family back up. That part never made sense to me. Preator's stick together he always would say, but why didn't he show that when he came back?"

She didn't think Ty would know the answer, but was expressing some of her hidden thoughts just to show him why she didn't stand with father anymore. To try and show him the damage Elias had done to her mentally and emotionally, but she would never express the full damage of everything. She had been caught once by Shaye and she would never let anyone see her in that much of a mess again. Ty would then propose a different meaning to the demons and for a moment she toyed with it mentally. She still didn't believe in the demons, she had never had any real proof they existed, but she supposed his meaning could be something.

"Perhaps... But is our way the same way?" she would question.

"speech"

Boris the Boar and Lorenzo the opossum are assumed to be with her at all times.

Note: I do not have a reference of her scars yet, please refer to her appearance section of profile to read about them