gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantValentines 2020Critical Fail!Trick 2019
03-21-2019, 07:50 PM
Poem blinked in confusion as her mother led her away from their little meeting. Her ears fell to her skull as she looked up at Rhyme hopefully, he encouraged her with a forced smile and a nod. The effort was enough and Poem continued on with little more hesitation except for Noir giving her the stink eye. She was being singled out and he didn’t like it. That was enough to put a spring in her step and she perked up and sped up behind her mom.

They walked a little longer than she expected, but when her mother stopped Poem couldn’t see Noir looking on in envy anymore. She turned her head back to Shaye, eyes bright and curious as she sat at her paws and looked up at her. She listened carefully as her mother went over her family history, speaking at length about her sister’s namesake.

Then the question. Why hadn’t she chosen Destruction. ”I don’t.” She said innocently. ”I like Cavaliere. I wanna be like Tato.” She didn’t hold any disdain in her voice, it was the honest truth. She beamed up at Shaye, unaware at the turmoil beneath the surface of her mother because of her decision.