size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-21-2019, 09:43 PM
She wanted to be known for rhymes name because he was her father. Then what about destruction? The name of her mother. But children didnt always know what they said would hurt, so she didnt address it. Instead, she looked at Poem with gravity and love, and thought about what she wanted to say. As much as she loved Rhyme and allowed him into their lives. And she did love him, even with the ups and downs that had been their relations from the beginning. In the end, she considered Poem and Motif hers in an almost possessive manner. She loved her children with all of her heart. "Ah, but you are also your mother's child, and I have yet to tell you exactly what that means" she said her voice holding weight so Poem would know she spoke of important matters, but there was a twinkle in her eyes that spoke of love.

"You are the Child of the main Alpha of Abaven" Noir was a bully, Verse was too sickly, and well Theory had promise.. the truth was, she wanted to pass on the mantle to her own blood. To the Destruction line and name. "That means you are a potential, an heir to the Destruction pack. If you wish it, and train for it, you could one day become the leader of Abaven. Either by yourself, or beside Motif. But this is your heritage, yours and Motifs, as my daughter and a Destruction. You could one day lead the largest pack in the land. I was waiting until you where old enough to be apprenticed, but I believe you should know now what it means to be a Destructon" she explained to her sweet Poem.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.