size
Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-21-2019, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 03-21-2019, 09:52 PM by Acere.)

"Well..... There a few places up here that I personally have found living in successful and like I said I'm still seeing plenty of prey. I could show them to you if you like," His gaze showed interest as he lifted his head with curiosity. "I think that is a great idea, I appreciate your help," His tail began to wag a little, the alabaster male glad to have some help. Truth be told, he wasn't quite sure where to begin, but if she was willing to help him then there was a chance that this whole thing could be done faster than he initially thought. He was probably a little more excited now than he thought he'd be. "Honestly I feel like you would do well as an alpha, from what I've seen so far." The path that was laid out before him didn't seem so...scary. In a sense. The doubt that had been lingering inside him was slowly melting away. Though he didn't know her very well yet, he was hopeful for the opportunity to learn more about her. So far, he knew she was kind and nice, brave, smart, had an incredible sense of humor and even seemed to keep him on his toes.

"Thank you. That means alot, you know. I was doubting myself for a while, whether I had it in me to take on the position, but...I think it's worth a try." He took a deep breath, crimson gaze more confident as he looked at her. "What kind of plans do you have so far?" He grew thoughtful for a moment. He hadn't really thought it over. He was kind of just taking things in stride and see where the path would take him. "Well, to start...I suppose I should gather up a few heads to help me start the beginning of a new pack. My niece, Actaea, and my nephew Ignis are of course, joining me. But I'll need more than that if we're to thrive." He was worried that he wouldn't be as successful with finding others interested, but hey, he would still try.

speech action