Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-23-2019, 08:04 AM
I Will Burn Your Kingdom Down...

Pyralis was a bit too enthusiastic in her pursuance of her opponent. She'd never really done much fighting in a ring and as she twisted in for Dragon she failed to account for how close she already was to the edge. When her right hind paw stumbled against stone she didn't think twice about it until a sharp cough and declaration of her loss. Pyralis skidded to a stop then turned to face the coydog. "What? What do you mean I lost? Awww c'mon ref I barely tapped that rock." Alkali landed next to her laughing. "Out foxed by a rock, hm?"

"Oh hush, and what help were you?" The hawk continued to laugh and Pyralis sighed, a small smile adorning her face. "Well, Dragon victory is yours. Maybe we'll meet again in another round. I've got one of your cats to pay back." She winked playfully at Shiva before she exited the ring. Maybe Aureus would let her practice fighting Kali.

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!