gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-23-2019, 07:16 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2019, 07:20 PM by Shaye I.)

Part of her deal with Ty, was that she would speak to all parties involved, and get a better idea of the situation. She had given herself two weeks to so, and knew she needed to get a headstart on it. The pups where high on her list - well they were young, and it would hard to know exactly what they wanted - they themselves would hardly know, she knew they still deserved a voice.

She would slowly make her way through the list of pups, starting with the first one she ran into. She encountered the little Theta, their faces and names known to her by Ty’s introduction, and the journey to Abaven, where she had helped to carry the little ones.

“Theta” she called out in friendly greeting as he approached the small wolf. The darkly toned creature, with eyes like embers, was easy to spot in the bright greens of Abaven’s territory - even in the Thicket, where the tall grasses was higher than the wolf herself. “I’m Shaye, we met briefly, do you remember me?” she would pick as her starting point.

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.