size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-23-2019, 07:44 PM

It was a long journey from Erovrare to Abaven when you had young children in hand. She had helped Leera settle in, ensure the woman had everything she needed. She told the woman who she could call if she needed something, Vail if she needed a healer, Epitapth if she needed help watching the children, and Shaye herself if she needed anything at all. She showed her where the kill pile was, and an empty den that could house her and all the children. She had promised her safety, and extended a warm welcome to the woman.

Then, she gave her a few days to settle in and have some privacy. She knew the woman had been through a lot, and gave her time to settle. After a few days, Shaye would make her way to the den she provided. She sat a pace away, and gave a soft bark of greeting, a question. She wanted to see if Leera had a moment to speak.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.