Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Glacier
03-23-2019, 07:51 PM (This post was last modified: 03-23-2019, 08:12 PM by Astraios I.)

It was a strange, and surreal moment when his father had told him that he had to leave the pack lands for a while. He had been at the challenge, and seen some of what transpired. He had seen the white devil challenge for one of their own, and then the Alpha had appeared and interfered. At first, he had been grateful, thinking she would control her members - instead, she took the chance to control everything, including the fate of Ty’s own children.

Rai of course agreed without complaint when Ty had told him he had to go, to go to Abaven and watch over his children. To Ensure Leera didn’t try to run with them, hurt them, or spread lies to their ears. He knew nothing of the woman, nor what she might do, but he would be vigilant. He set up a den beside her own , where he could be within easy reach. He then took the time to hunt for them, and every morning, before the sun would rise, he would lay food down at her dens entrance, both for her and her pups. He would be courteous and polite when he did speak, which was seldom.
When they had arrived in Abaven, he had looked into the eyes of every one of his younger siblings and he had said. “If you need me, I’m here” and left it at that.

This morning would be no different, he placed the food in front of the den, and at down a few paces away, his body facing the territory of this strange land, and his posture as protective. He didn’t know these people, but his siblings where his to protect. Even Leera, as their mother, he offered his protection. Stiff and quiet as he might be, he offered his services unbiasedly to her, if she had need of him.

"Speech"

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Astraios is broken, mostly mute, with a death wish