Sanctuary

gems
size
Extra small
build
Light
player
03-25-2019, 02:12 PM

Leera watched the queen, a gentle expression painting her features. Admittedly, she liked Shaye. She was a generous and hospitable empress, and while Leera didn't necessarily agree with the kindly ways of Abaven she was more than grateful for Shaye's care. "Let's take a walk," she agreed, nodding to Shaye to indicate that she would follow her. "The children and I are faring well. I wanted to thank you again for your hospitality. It means a lot to all of us that Abaven would be so eager to take us in." The petite femme lowered her chin in a nod, her rose-colored gaze warm towards the darker female. Without Abaven's eagerness to provide shelter for her and her pups, Leera didn't know where they'd be. Truthfully, she didn't want to think about it. Tyranis had seemed to have slipped into some sort of psychotic episode the night of the challenge, and she wasn't ready to face the reality of her children's father just yet.

Ears tilted as she listened to Shaye's proposal. A small smile appeared on the corner of her shiny, chocolatey lips. Perhaps that was just what her and her family needed: something to keep them busy and their minds sharp. "Absolutely. The children have been rather antsy to get out and do things, so I think that's a wonderful idea. And as for me -- I'm sure you can understand that I would be more than happy to help the pack out in any way. It's the least I can do in return."

speech

Leera is a mature character.
Force/violence is permitted within reason.
Plot with us here!