size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-25-2019, 04:07 PM

The glare in the young boys eyes could cut diamonds, his dark eyes settling on her, and his gloomy atmosphere was easy to detect. His sullen, single word almost made her smile, but she managed to cut it down in time, and simply parted her lips as she took a seat nearby him. “Well, that’s good to hear.” she said, as through his answer had been a serious one.

“I wanted to have a chat with you, and see what you understand of what’s going on, I would love to help you fill in the gaps.” she explained, getting the idea that a truthful and upfront approach might work best for this boy. It would also be a good lead into the questions she wished to ask him, and a way to get an idea as she wished to.

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.