size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-25-2019, 06:55 PM

Hannibal she recognised that name, he was the one Archon had challenged for. She hadn’t stuck around to witness the end of the fight, but had heard of the outcome. How had he gone from slave to would-be-conquer? “Thank you for the insight” she said, through it didn’t surprise her that Leera knew more about Erovere then she did. Shaye was still learning and asking questions, but Leera had actually lived there.

“No, i’ll send another in my stead. My priority is the safety of you and the kids” she explained, she could not exactly identify the bad feeling in her gut, but Ty had a lot of enemies - Archon, Ace, and apparently his own man now, as well. She would not allow any of those to spill out onto his children, not well she was in charge of their welfare. She was glad she had given his woman sanctuary, even if it had resulted in more than a few headaches. “Whatever the end result, we’ll figure out what it means for you together. My promise of safety is still here, I assure you” she said gently. She had no idea what might be going through the other woman’s mind, and well she didn’t seem to think much of Ty - hence her request for asylum in the first place - she clearly loved her kids.

""

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.