Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
03-25-2019, 07:40 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 06:48 PM by Torin.)

I've learned to slam on the break before I even turn the key,
before I make the mistake,
before I lead with the worst of me.

Torin paced at the edge of the scent line, his mind a whirl with questions and possibilities. Frostbite had taken his son out to answer a strange call, leaving Lirim in Torin's care and his other pups under the watchful eye of their cousin. Now as the sun was just about exstinguished by the horizon Torin couldn't help but feel some amount of worry. He didn't fully know where the pair had gone, nor what they'd met there. Torin had been a little to pre-occupied at the time to properly distinguish the meaning.

The man cast his dual toned gaze out over the world beyond the pack. Sometimes it felt so strange, Lirim seemed like his whole world, but the reality was it was only a small portion. One that took up much of his mind but in the grand scheme of things insignificant. He felt that sweep over him now, he wondered idly if he was wasting his life away here, if he ought not be out and living more... but then he thought of Derecho and he knew he wouldn't be any happier anywhere else.

It was a brief reprieve from his worries, brief and over.

"Silent treatment" & Deep thoughts

Image by Lynx!
[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3