gems
size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Pride - GayBeevent
03-25-2019, 11:23 PM (This post was last modified: 05-05-2019, 05:52 PM by Octave.)

The boy had been wandering for a long time, he'd only encountered his sister once, still no sign of his brother or parents. In truth, he was tired of not having a solid place to turn in and he'd been working up the courage to approach the border of a nearby pack. He'd woken up that day sure today would be the day- but as it turned his courage had failed him. So instead he set about exploring a nearby oddity.

"You'll be fine tomorrow, I'm sure." Noko encouraged him from his back, the tiny lemur nestled in her usual spot between his shoulder blades.

"You've said that every day for the last week." Octave sighed, giving his pelt a quick shake, feeling Noko's finger's digging in and she squeaked. The boy supressed a smirk.

"That's because it's true every day. You're a lot more capable than you give yourself credit for." Noko said, sounding perfectly indignant. "Now please warn me before you do that again."

Octave nodded, sighing. "Hold on, I'm going to jump up there." He gave Noko a second to tighten her grip and then leapt easily onto one of the lower rocks. He cast his violet gaze over the field, a small smile spreading across his lips. When his nerves were getting the best of him finding something new really helped to sooth him.

Octave & Noko

[Image: dPPg3BE.png]
Octave mostly speaks through his Red bellied Lemur companion Noko, assume she's with him unless explicitly stated otherwise
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3