Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Light
player
03-26-2019, 03:37 AM

His words rocked the babe mind, leaving it moving in different ways, ways she had become accustomed to since she had met a paw full of half siblings she did not know existed in the first place. He was a mere echo, but one with the power to tear down walls and she was more than familiar with their bastard father and his plans of building an army of his own blood and seed and for all she could see, he might've even succeded at that. Only that his plan did not go exactly as he imagined. Oh, no. From what inteligence she managed to gather from her discussions with the spawns, the high majority were against their own father. And though he was their family by blood , he was not so in spirit. Nomine nos ligat in unum.. (The name ties us together.) sultry were her vocals as she registered his words. Fiery orange gaze, calculating, icy exterior breaking no emotions. She was not sure of her own question however her body maintained an aura of confidence and control that radiated within her every fiber.  Sol deus pater ille tuus. (The Sun God is my sire, as he is yours.) softly, like rain washing over a meadow, gentle like a breeze during the hottest day of Summer, her tones washed over the Earth as the ghost of a smile made itself known, painting over her full, succulent lips. Inquam, frater, si tandem occurrit. (I say, brother, we finally met.)

Nephthys

OOC: you gotta teach me how to do that hover thing, it is amazing. o;

Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together