size
Large
build
Light
player
03-26-2019, 04:29 AM
But he who dares not grasp the thorn,
should never crave the rose.

The bronze mistress auditory system flickered on top of her regalia as the sound of paws caught her attention. Light compliments you as well. soft vocals resonated from her pretty maw, angelic and tranquil in their intensity. The sun complimented their beauty, and even though the young femme was still a diamond in the rough, she hold beauty to her name and frame even with the horrid scar burns that lingered on the left side of her facade. I shall guide you through such path. a ghost of a smile was painted on the corner of her lips, fiery orange gaze eyeing the other from head to toe, registering ever muscle and hair thread within her mind for further analysis. I will teach you my ways. I will take you under my wing. From now on, you shall address me as Mistress. she corrected her gently, confidence and dominance radiated through her every fiber. She was so much more than royal, being worth of her own weight in gold. With a roll of her curvaceous hips she sat on her haunches, shoulder blades rolling backwards to align with her reptilian, lithe spine. We should begin with your posi-- she paused abruptly. Her chest rose and fell delicately with each inhale; pristine, clear air met her lungs, sweetness, caramel and hormones. You are in heat. her optics widened sightly with the suddent statement, blinking away the realization as she stared the female dead in the eyes.

html by castlegraphics; image by ulfeid3
Flowers in Chania

Warning: this is a mature themed character.
She has a 20" caracal by the name of Alphonse. It shall be presumed that he is with her all the time unless stated otherwise.
Ithuriels, Hannibal and her pups are allowed to crash her threads regardless of the tag!

Let's Plot Together