gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
03-26-2019, 04:52 AM
center>

Locust knew that there had to be some other term she would need to address Nephthys as, so Mistress was something she would need to get used to as time went on. She watched the way Thys moved her form, how her hips swayed when she walked and how she rolled her shoulders to be more in line with her spine. The ebony femme kept her eye locked on her teacher's every movement, only making sure to get rid of details or statements that the woman before her wanted. But, it made the dame smile when Thys hadn't forgotten that she would teach her, her own ways. The sunlight glistened off her coat, making her a bit warm but comfortable in the crisp, Spring air. However, Nephthy's next statement did shock her a little bit.

In heat?

Was that the smell that wafted into the air meant? She had very little knowledge about what being in heat meant, but, she knew it had to do something since she knew her family would go insane during someone's heat season when she was back in her old home. The thought alone sent shivers down the female's spine. "You might consider me rather brainless when it comes to being in heat. But, when I was younger all the males would go nuts over a smell like this and...well, at the time I wasn't sure. I never really thought about how pups were born and what made them, I was just...too naive and stuck in my ways to think about things such as this. Plus, my mother never really told me so..." She explained, her ears pinned back slightly at the thought as her tail curled around her haunches before focusing on Thys with a somewhat uncertain expression.

"You obviously know what it means, but, if it is not you telling me I'm sure I will find out either the hard way or someway," She explained calmly, trying to keep her posture firm and showing that she was regal as best the female could in the situation she was in. This...was definitely not something she was expecting, but she tried to not focus on being in heat but instead focused on her posture.

Speech