ardent

Too Cold [Nyx]

Tiberious

gems
size
build
player
07-15-2013, 07:59 PM

The exuberant shewolf approached him and bowed, a custom he thought slightly strange seeing as they were both rather young. Still, figuring he'd better be polite if she was he bowed right back. He watched as she padded to the water's edge and dipped in a paw. As she remarked on the temperature he wavered between keeping up his false brovado and giving in, and in the end her deflated a bit and said, Yeah, it was kind of awful," with a silly grin on his face. He watched Arella with keen eyes as she spoke again. He was captivated by her energy, and felt himself growing more vibrant as well. It was as if, despite her dark cloak, she was a tiny sun filling him up with light.

He snapped back into reality, realizing belatedly that she had asked him a question. "Oh! Sorry. Well I was born in Glaciem, but Crusade watches after me now." He shrugged, the very mention of his birth bringing him down a notch. The circumstances of which had haunted him for his entire life so far. He was loath to let go of this joyous energy though, and moved quickly to recover it. He dropped down onto his front paws, rear in the air and grinned. "Well, I need to warm up after that, wanna race?" The lake shore was flat if not a tad rocky, but surely he could work with that. After all, getting his blood pumping would work out the chill in his skin and in his mind if he played his cards right. He only hoped this young female was in the mood to help him out.

Speech, Thoughts.