size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-26-2019, 04:57 PM
Shaye nodded her head without answering as the woman asked if she was sure. She had decided on this path and she would stick to it. She would send Odysseus in her stead, her head diplomat would be the perfect wolf to represent Abaven and ensure her wolves did get up to trouble this time. She had called to Rhyme, but he was yet to arrive. She supposed only moments had passed, but she felt antsy, like she was expecting another shoe to drop.

She didn’t comment on her assessment of his insanity, it was something she wanted to decide for herself. . “Whatever the outcome is, your two weeks aren’t up, and I have not come to a decision on what happens from here. If anyone comes to the land for you and the pups, they will be turned away. Forcefully, if need be” She explained to Leera, of course if he came just to ensure they where okay and to see them, she would work that out with Leera if it came to pass. She had not denied Ty visitation rights, after all.

But right now, her first concern was their safety, and ensuring Leera that this was the case. She took a seat near the entrance of the den, leaving space for Leera to join her is she so chose to. Is she instead wanted to stay curled around her babies, Shaye would understand completely.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.