size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-26-2019, 10:35 PM
She laughed gently as her daughter said she loved her. "You are my bright song on a rainy day" she told the young wolf, stepping back to get a good look at her tiny, lovable features. She lasted only a moment before she was leaning in again, and brushing butterfly kisses across her cheek. Her seriously lost in the bright innocent smile of her daughter as she had looked up to her mother and said that she loved her.

She would go on to accept Shayes words, through she knee that her daughter was mostly just saying what her mother wanted to hear, she didnt iunderstand the inner workings if why it was so important to her. "Thank you, I know your just agreeing to a dusty old woman, but I thank you for it" she said gently, glancing also back to their small family as Poem did so. She saw Noir, looking at them with a sour expression across his face. "Try to break the heir news to Noir gently, eh?"
She teased, but in truth, she wouldnt mind seeing his expression when he heard it. She hoped he grew out of his bullying nature, but in the mean time she was rooting for her daughter.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.