gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
03-27-2019, 03:42 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2019, 10:11 PM by Seadragoness.)

Abaven

The Plot:

(I'm posting this here as well as in the Abaven chat so people not in the pack can see it and contribute)
I'm thinking of doing a pack-wide plot where an illness strikes Abaven. Who gets sick and the severity of it would be up to the players.
I would get our allies involved with sending aid/supplies/healers and have as many healers as I can get looking for a cure. Possible wolf experimentation going on to find a cure.

Healers:
Healers who wanna get involved in finding a cure - I was thinking I could come up with a few symptoms and make a cure out of a mix of herbs in the guide. People could experiment and I could give them hints when they are getting close.
Healers of different skill ranks could get different clues at the beginning
(I feel like I saw something similar done back in the earlier history of ardent)
(I would love it if someone could volunteer to help me here to come up with and regulate things)

Timeline:
I was thinking it could start after tourneys have come to an end, LeeraxTyranis pups sorted, ect, so no one is overwhelmed.

Involvement :
I'm open to ideas/plot suggestions ect of any kind. post them here if you have them! could involve wolves getting sick, or how packs might be giving aid, or anything else you can think of, ect.

Current Ideas :
- The old/sickly ect wolves could go into immediate, separate quarantine
- Abaven itself goes into quarantine.
- Cael (as a wolf of the wondering rank) could perhaps be free of the quarantine and be sent to warn and get help. (possibly go to Branch for example, as Shaye knows he has healers)

Volunteers list:
People that wanna volunteer to get sick:
- Brandr
- Theory
- Spider
- Solor

Volunteer to be patient zero:
- Noir?

Volunteer healers to look for cure:
- Lydia
- Novel III
- Octave