size
Extra large
build
Heavy
player
Virgil

Pride - BisexualThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 11K
03-27-2019, 07:24 PM

The tiny fae was fighting a scowl from her features, where he would have made no move to hide disdain. These placid creatures, they were an interesting bunch. Her shriek of surprise as he unleashed the torrent of water upon her was worth the strain on his injured leg, though in hindsight he could all but hear his mother bearing down on him over the possibility of damaging all of the woman's herbs. Were the old titan still alive, she would have torn his ears to shreds for that. Regardless, the small femme returned to her search through her bag. As she searched, she spoke again. "Well, I just don’t like to see a wound untreated" she admonished. “I’ll do you one better, i’ll lend you the herbs you need - and the favour you return, is letting me examine the wound and prescribe them, your welcome to change what I suggest if you think you have a better alternative, and i’ll see if I have those herbs. Do we have a deal?” there wasn't much room for argument in her tone, but the titan rarely paid attention to the wants of others.

He thought on it for a moment, rooted where he stood. Amethyst gaze drifted upwards, lips a tight line of consideration. Perhaps he was toying with her a little too much, but it was all too easy. He hummed thoughtfully, tail sweeping lazily across his hocks. On one hand, the herbs would be useful, and he ought not to turn down assistance. On the other hand, she hadn't been too nice. Did he want to bother with that prickly attitude? After a few seconds, he let his attention return to her decidedly unimpressed features. He heaved a sigh. "Fine." he grunted, dropping his hindquarters heavily into the sand. He arranged himself so his injured forelimb was extended a little, paw planted in the sand for ease of access. She was small enough that she could easily prop her paws on that same leg to examine it further. "I'm at your disposal, Љубовта" he purred with a wolfish grin, pinning his gaze upon her.

ooc. I'm so sorry for the wait, life is a dumpster fire

"dripping with sarcasm"

Art by risketch
DEION HAS A THICK MACEDONIAN ACCENT AND A GARBAGE ATTITUDE, PLEASE BE WARNED