Kai

Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Heavy

ScarredOverachieverPride - PansexualVolcanoValentines 2020Christmas 2019
03-28-2019, 09:06 AM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2019, 09:07 AM by Kai.)

Kai was not a protective wolf, at least when it came to those close to him, but he felt a sudden surge of indignation toward whoever had done Tyranis wrong. He watched as his posture slumped, noting the pain in Ty's eyes even under the cover of the nighttime fog. It struck him suddenly that most of their encounters were like this - in poor weather, under the dim moonlight, and he wondered if he ought to make a point to change it up next visit. But most of his attention was on his words, on how he explained how things had gone wrong. His uncle had betrayed him, his mother had disowned him, his father had gone crazy. Kai's brows furrowed as he listened to what Ty had been going through.

He'd lost everything, even his children. Ty had children? There was so much he didn't know about him, and vice versa, but that fact caught him by surprise. It caught him equally by surprise that those same children had been taken from him. He felt that same spark of indignation return, a slight frown tugging at his lips - he let Ty unleash his pain on him, his muzzle tucking him close against his chest. "I - I'm sorry. You've been through so much," he said finally, unsure what other help he could be to him. "But you'll figure it out. You always do." He remembered some of the other things Ty had told him about his history and what he'd gone through to get where he was now. Surely he had a plan?  Kai was quiet for a moment as he considered it. "Please, tell me if there's anything I can do to help. Anything at all." He didn't know who had taken his children but if he needed a hand getting them back.. well, Kai was up for a challenge, He pulled away slightly, giving Tyranis a serious, thoughtful look.