Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lazuli

Ooze ImmuneAll Oozed OutThe Ooze ParticipantFestival OrganizerDouble MasterHalloween 2020 - Spooky Cave
Beevent1KTreat 2019
03-30-2019, 01:36 PM
Jupiter’s attention might have remained fixed on the tree too had not the other boy’s introduction surprised him. Perhaps it shouldn’t have - how many families of brightly colored wolves could there be in Boreas? - but it did. He glanced at the other yearling and eyed him up and down. Aquila appeared to be about the same age as him so they couldn’t be siblings. Cousins, maybe?

“Aeris, huh?” He asked nonchalantly, secretly hoping for a reaction. “That’s my mother’s last name.” Though he had been given a hyphenated last name at birth, in the months after Artemis’ disappearance the boy had decided to drop the Aeris name. It seemed fitting to abandon it as he had been abandoned. Though he didn’t have the best of relationships with his father Angelus at least had made an effort to look out for him - even though the boy had made it clear he didn’t want him to.

“I’m Jupiter Imperialis.” His gaze roved back to the tree and he frowned thoughtfully. After a beat he commented. “I don’t know much about my mom’s side of the family. Does the name Artemis mean anything to you?”
[Image: ZQdAdlz.png]

NOTE: this character is pretty on the outside but nothing but ugliness and innuendo on the inside. It's best to consider all threads with him rated 'M' regardless of the official tags.