Somnium

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
lunarcat7

Samhain 2022Statue 3 WorshipDouble MasterLegendaryPride - BisexualAuster Explorer
Treat 2019Famous
03-30-2019, 03:18 PM
Chasing Twisters In The Canyon

Pyralis turned gracefully back to face the man. She grinned as he spoke of his owls. At least she wasn't the only one that had to deal with cranky birds. She let out a chuckle. She couldn't imagine getting picked on by two massive birds of prey. "Makes me glad I have only one cranky bird to deal with. Can't imagine being outnumbered!" Although she had debated trying to pick up a second companion after the tournament. Many wolves seemed to team up with a pair of companions and having to deal with those extra opponents could make all the difference.

Are you here to explore or are you just here for beauty? You certainly don't need the help, if you don't mind me saying.

Pyralis grinned and shifted her head towards her shoulder as if she were suddenly bashful but that was far from the case. She had to admit she enjoyed the little bit of attention. It was hard to feel beautiful once she was over the hill. "Your tongue is dripping in honey my good sir. Do you always take to making women's hearts flutter so? I'd imagine you've broken a few in your day." Pyralis turned to face him fully, her golden eyes reflecting the red-orange glow of the lava.

My Cathedral Is The Badlands

Please note that Pyralis is a ghost. It is up to you to decide what level your chars can see/hear her. She was killed by having her throat ripped apart. At times the wound may be visible and be actively bleeding.

Hear ye!  Hear ye! Beware her Ladyship, her Excellence (etc. ad infinitum), Captain Pyralis Abraxas.  Thread with at yer own risk!  This cutthroat savage stands accused though not convicted of heinous crimes including murder, maiming, brawling, cursing, kidnapping and an unspeakable event involving a newt, two coyotes and a distressed potoo.  Ye've been warned!