Extra large
build
Light
player
Lazuli

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3WinnerDouble MasterLegendaryFamous
1KVolcanoDream WeaverTrick 2019
03-30-2019, 03:19 PM
Ha, knew it. Not that it had been hard to guess. Valentine was fairly certain he'd met all of Angelus' kids which left only Chaos, unless one of the others had knocked up or gotten knocked up by someone with an unnatural coat. "How many brightly colored wolves could there possibly be out there?" he asked dryly. How they managed to survive was beyond him. How Jupiter had made it to the Orchard as a yearling without starving to death was a mystery to him.

Valentine seated himself at the entrance of his den and wrapped his tail around his paws. The winter was unkind to him and he struggled to keep warm. Which of course didn't help his naturally cantankerous mood.

Secretly he was flattered she'd heard stories about him but he wasn't about to say that out loud. Instead he harrumphed and studied her. As for him not being a bag of bones... "You and me both," he said dryly. "And don't you be getting any ideas, deary. I don't just look like I can; I can and I will."

NOTE: Valentine has a female striped skunk companion named Lefty. Unless stated otherwise assume she's present.