size
Large
build
Heavy
player
Lolaf

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 1Pride - GayBeevent
03-30-2019, 06:19 PM

Octave had finally managed to make the trek back towards the nearest border of the pack he'd been hovering around for a while now. Noko riding on his back and every once and a while giving the back of his head a pat, as if trying to comfort or reassure him. To be honest it felt more patronizing than anything else but he was still happier overall that she was with him than not.

Now that he was here though he mostly seemed frozen, unable to really move forwards or backwards, not in a literally sense... in fact he was nervously shifting his weight quite a bit but he was unable to summon his voice to make the call he knew he needed to make. He heard Noko sigh from his back and felt her shifting. "Ocatve, I promise I will help you when someone shows up but I can't do this part for you." Octave nodded, swallowing the lump in his throat. "I'm right here." She reminded him and despite himself Octave couldn't help but feel a bit more comfortable focusing on his companion.

Taking a deep breath he finally tipped his head back and released a song, a call. In truth it was more directionless than intended, not really meant for anyone in particular.

"Octave" "Noko" & Hidden thoughts

Image by Risketch
[Image: dPPg3BE.png]
Octave mostly speaks through his Red bellied Lemur companion Noko, assume she's with him unless explicitly stated otherwise
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3