Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
03-31-2019, 06:47 PM

The northern breeze ruffled his coat as he lifted his head and turned it into the wind. Eyes slid shut for a moment as he breathed in the crisp, fresh air. It was moments like this that reminded him of things past. Things that could have been...things that should have been. He wasn't sure if he'd ever be able to get over Winter. The one woman in his life that had saved him. The woman that had shown him what love really was. He believed she lived on in spirit. Watching over him. He didn't believe in Ruina's ancient demons. But he did believe there was a life beyond this one where wolves went after death. Perhaps even more than one place depending on how they lived...

And Winter? Her spirit lived in the most beautiful place he could imagine. Far from Hell and in a place far more beautiful than Heaven. A place where wolves with her strength went to live out the rest of their immortal days the way they deserved.

He hoped that one day, he'd be able to join her.

A greeting interrupted his thoughts. Head turned to find another male approach him, scarred visage not wholly unfriendly. Crimson gaze rested on the males face, noticing that only one good icy blue orb looked at him. He had never seen this male before, nor had he come across his scent in the past. "Good afternoon," He greeted in turn. The russet toned male asked if he was aligned with a pack,  a question that got him thinking again. "I am at the moment, residing in Abaven. But I plan on leaving soon to start a pack of my own." Might as well be honest, right?

speech action