Dire wolf
build
Heavy
player
Dragon Mod

The Ooze ParticipantLegendaryDouble MasterVolcanoCritical Fail!Valentines 2020
Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-01-2019, 12:39 AM

"Why are you choosing to leave? Just of curiosity." Ace regarded him for a moment. Wondering if he ought to stick to the truth of the matter. The man was a stranger to him, so what did he have to lose by telling? Nothing. Is what he told himself. Ace was always an honest man. He seldom lied unless it was to protect certain things or to keep information from individuals that might do harm. In fact, he couldn't even remember the last time he lied about something... so he decided to continue with his honesty. "There were some events that happened over the last few seasons. One of them being the conflict between my pack and I when it came to the matter of a certain individual in my family who felt betrayed by. The pack I reside in and my ideals don't exactly line up, and as a result I feel it's better to move on and create a pack where others might all have the same if not similar ideals."

He thought it over for a moment before continuing. "Abaven is more of the peaceful sort. And while I have no qualms with those kinds of ideals, peace isn't always an option." He knew that to be true. If peace made the world go round then every pack and kingdom in existence would never war or kill or anything. But he had seen firsthand the destruction and wars that darker and power driven packs thirsted for. The russet Dane introduced himself as Ragnar, and for the first time, Ace noticed the accent that graced the man's tongue. He was somewhat familiar with it, but it had been far too long and buried beneath memories he had tried so desperately to forget that he all but nearly forgot the origin. "Acere Praetor." He dipped his head in greeting. "My ears do no deceive, do I detect a familiar accent on your tongue?" He remained polite, a trait he never failed to offer to those he met.

speech action