gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Bluetick
04-01-2019, 12:46 PM

Branch would smile as Verias stated he would be honored to work with his brothers. He was sure both Birch and Huck would be more then willing to help out this male whether he joined or not. He seemed generally interested in the pack and Branch was glad to see another wolf who seemed interested. He was more then willing to welcome Verias into Kesali and so far it seemed the male would fit well there. Branch himself was excited to have another potential member standing before him and he showed a professionalism that so far was containing his excitement. It was always excited to have an extension to his family.

Branch would listen to the Verias as he spoke of his morals. It seemed even his morals would fit well. and as he gave his final decision Branch would smile again, an excited wag of his tail breaking his professional look.

"We would love to have you! If you would like I was already on my way back, you can walk with me to the pack territory." He said before standing getting ready to led Verias to his new home.

"Speech" 'Think'