size
Extra large
build
Medium
player

The Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 3Snake Eyes
04-01-2019, 09:28 PM

WE COULD BE IMMORTALS JUST NOT FOR LONG

The dark pelted male slipped easily from the water, and plodded up the bank towards him. With his pelt waterlogged, it was easy to see how frail and delicate the other male was. Mephistopheles' gaze was drawn to the sharp angles of his bone structure and the sleek lines of his ribs. When Rain settled on the ground barely a foot away, lounging so they were parallel, he almost couldn't help the urge to scoot closer. Something in him wanted to know what his slim shoulders would feel like pressed up against his chest.

"Well, there is one…" he hesitated, and his gaze drifted elsewhere. Was that shyness? How odd. It was a rare thing to see among the deities of the Abraxas clan, and he almost didn't recognize it. "It’s a milky sap that comes from a tree, while I was collecting it, it made my skin itch as if I had been attacked by flees and blister." he continued after a moment. The phoenix's brow quirked, intrigued. That must have been quite an experience, and part of him wished he could have been there to observe the act. "I had only had brief contact with it, but if you can gather enough of it you could kill someone quite painfully just by using it to irritate their skin."

A thoughtful hum rumbled in the auburn male's chest, a slow smile creeping into his features. He was quite a fan of getting creative with the slaughter of others, particularly mortals. The methods were limited only to the imagination. "I'd bet it would wreak havoc on someone's guts, you know how thin the linings of the innards can be." he mused, eyes sparkling with malicious glee. As he thought more about it, the corner of his mouth turned down in a lopsided frown of contemplation. "However, it wouldn't be very subtle. I think it would burn the tongue the moment it touched, but it would certainly mangle the throat if it were to get that far. You could render someone nearly mute, I'm sure." as always, Mephistopheles was rambling on as though he were the only one present to speak. He was a great fan of having someone listen to him, he'd been starved for attention in his youth while they searched for his missing mother and brother.

"Mephistopheles" "Rain"

Art by sterling-raven