size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Tealah

Valentines 2020
04-01-2019, 09:48 PM
The male claimed to have been better, but as he continued to grin at Chaos he couldn't have been doing too badly, or perhaps he simply lived a charmed life full of wealth, women, and food. The tusked male examined the blood trickling along Chaos' chin, and Chaos grinned with blood-tinged fangs. "I make my own fun. Sometimes it gets a little bloody." Which sounded a little cooler than 'I slipped and fell jumping around on rocks like a puppy'.

He did preen a little when the other male seemed to be admiring him, saying that he'd never met anyone like them except his own father. Well, Chaos was rather unique, even among the many long-fanged wolves that had been cropping up lately. "Well," he said with clearly false modesty, "other wolves can't really help that they weren't born with features as sexy as these."

He inclined his head towards Kai. "It is an absolute pleasure to meet you Kai. And my name?" He grinned wickedly. "Supposedly I was named after my grandfather Kaios but I think my mom might have had a touch of clairvoyance when she named me."

Help keep my thread list updated so your thread isn't forgotten!
Unless otherwise mentioned as absent, assume that both Great Horned owl companions are nearby
Chaos speaks in a strong lisp, which I am usually too lazy to write