gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
04-02-2019, 03:21 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2019, 03:23 PM by Shaye I.)
She watched quietly as Leera removed herself from her children, and moved to the entrance of the den. The Alpha waited until she had settled, figuring easily enough that she wished to move this conversation from the children before she disturbed them. When Leera restarted the conversion a few moments later, it was in a different direction. Shaye paused, caught slightly off guard, before letting out a soft sigh. This subject was a difficult one, because she missed her friendship with the man, and it was well taking charge of Leera and her offspring, that she had lost him. She did not blame Leera in the slightest, the fault lay within herself and Acere.

“He is.. Unhappy with me, and hasn’t been in Abaven much since the first challenge. We do not see eye to eye on how we each handled things, and well he is always welcome in Abaven, and I consider him a friend, I do not believe he will settle again in my packlands.” she tried to hide the ache in her voice, but she knew she failed to do so. There had, for a moment... almost been something between them, and regardless, she respected the man. Losing his respect had hurt all the more for how much she valued his opinion and friendship. Not to mention the loss of him, meant Rhyme would be losing his warrior apprentice, and she would be losing Actaea, whom she loved like a daughter, and trained to rise high in the ranks of Abaven. this... disagreement, was costing her dearly in friendships.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.