size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
04-02-2019, 03:48 PM
She let her thoughts move on from the alabaster male, knowing her regret could not change what had happened, and knowing that she would have time and time again, removed Leera and her children as a pawn in the disagreement between Acere, Tyranis and Elias. She still had to find a solution that all relative parties in the children’s lives could live with, but that was a headache she was still working her way through.

She didn’t know what Leera’s opinion of the man was, but she would make no move to tarnish it, what she chose to do after Abaven was her choice, and hers alone. Instead, Shaye moved her thoughts to the woman’s question, and gave a brief nod, she knew the importance of keeping busy.
“Rhyme has an interest in crafting, and believes it could help our warriors. If the idea interests you, you and the children could pick through the kill pile for salvageable materials, and if you wish to learn crafting as well as finding the pieces, I could organise a training session to do so.” she offered thoughtfully. “If this idea does interest you, I could find another.” she would add, not knowing where exactly the interest of her and her children lie, but for the moment, this was a group activity she could think of that would keep them all busy, well potentially learning something.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.