size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
04-02-2019, 05:29 PM
She found Rhyme by the grave of his lost child, stoic and sorrowful, with his eyes in the past. He had so many children to usher to the future, but she couldn’t blame him for dwelling upon this one, the one he had lost. She approached cautiously, like one might come upon a startled deer, with soft-padding paws, and gentleness in her manner. She didn’t speak until she was beside him, her shoulder brushing up against his. Their nearly equal height lost in his slumped position.

She placed a paw beside his, over the grave of the child. She couldn’t feel as he did, mourning this wolf who had never been, but she did not fault him for doing so himself. She would be there beside him, soft and gentle in her support. She didn’t get many things right, but she was determined that she would with this.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.