size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
04-02-2019, 06:17 PM
Rhyme leaned against her, and she gladly took his weight, bracing herself so she did not move at all with the gentle pressure of him. “Rhyme” she replied, her voice soft and gentle. ‘I was looking for you, is now a bad time?” she wasn’t certain if he would welcome the distract, or would rather quiet to continue to mourn. If so, she could stay quiet beside him as he let himself process his emotions, or even leave him to it until he was ready to find her.

If he did welcome the distraction, she would be glad to get into some of the topics they had long since left waiting. They had so much to talk about, and not any of it easy. Still, it had been left too long, and brewed between them bitter and quiet. From how they had broken up, to how she had chastised Tana and scared her into hiding. Her opinion on the woman's frail sanity, and how they had done little to help her. To the challenge, and how Rhyme had eyed an innocent young woman as a bargaining chip, and to how she had chatisesed them both in the field. To Ace, and his reaction of her, and how they had likely lost on of their best warriors. Leera, and the decision she had to make. She had so much to get off her chest, and ached terrible to speak to him of it all.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.