size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
04-02-2019, 07:19 PM
He made no response to her comment on the mental condition of the woman, simply explaining that he himself was giving her space. At least he didn’t sound made at the way she had treated the mother of three of his children. She gave a sigh, knowing there would be no easy answer here, in a way it was a good thing the woman was scarce, she often seemed to give Shaye reason to be mad at her. At least this gave everyone some breathing room.

“I trust you weren’t thinking when you challenged for the Erovare girl? I do not see you as someone who would use another for a pawn, not if you were thinking straight.” she said, her thoughts flashing to Acere’s words - how she had used Vlad as a pawn, giving him to Legion. She flattened her ears to her skull at the thought. “And.. Ace, I believe I pissed him off too greatly at the battlefield for him to come back to us, I believe him, Ignis and Actaea all plan to leave once they sort out a new home.” she said, regret in her voice. So much regret, why did they keep doing the wrong thing? She hadn’t want to cost them this warrior, or their friendships.

“Then of course there is Leera and her children, I think I have come to a decision regarding them, but it’s not going to go down well.” She didn’t see what other choice she had, this was the only path that made any sense to her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.