An icon representing the specialty Juggernaut Juggernaut

gems
size
Extra large
build
Balanced
player
Dragon Mod

1KThe Ooze ParticipantThe Ooze - Variation 2Critical Fail!Christmas 2019Treat 2019
04-02-2019, 09:04 PM (This post was last modified: 04-02-2019, 09:05 PM by Tyto.)
He rolled his eyes at her response. Maybe he had managed to fool her into thinking he really was fine. If only she knew. She wouldn't though, because he didn't feel inclined to tell her yet, if at all. She even sat near him, and he found himself leaning away as if she stunk like a skunk. She didn't of course. She smelled sweet and like other puppies, but he refused to show any sort of pleasantry towards her. Was he being a stubborn jerk? Yes. Did he fell sorry about it? No. He was thrust into a world of confusion and beating around the bushes. Forced to leave behind his favorite tree and his favorite place and his favorite father. Okay, Ty was his only father, but...puppy logic.

The Abaven alpha said she wanted to chat with him, and again the boy reacted...not so kindly. He felt his fur rise on his scarred back, his fur still parted since he had been attacked by that big dumb hawk. "Well I don't think I'd love talking to you." He mocked, little white fangs peeking past his lips. "I don't like it here, why did you bring us and take us away from my home!?" He growled, fur fluffing up more in anger when he thought about it.