ardent

A New Beginning

Tikaani

gems
size
build
player
07-16-2013, 04:52 AM

This black she wolf, the one with the eyes of sorrow. This creature was standing before her a stranger in no doubt, but introductions was surely something that had not happened in much of conversations Tikaani holds. Her ears perked up as the other wolf asked if that was a complicated way to ask her name. Well this dame would learn quickly that Tikaani is not the one for, well, short simple ways to speak, and ask questions. The corners of her maw curled up in to a grimes smile as she spoke to the other. "Complication is in the beholder, well in a since. Everyone has a different complication level that they can process. In the shorter version, yes I suppose it was a advance way in asking your name."

Her green gem looked over the sandy land that they stood upon, many things that could go wrong might go wrong. Not only are we at the mercy of any other we come across upon, but also the mercy of mother earth and all her might. Well in a way if she wanted us gone she'd make it happen. Tikaani's ears swiveled on top of her head as she listened to the other dame speak her name, and give a lesson on the supposed origin of her last name. Frankly Tikaani was ok with that, after all everyone has their own meaning behind their name. It was a cool little reason behind it and all. Tikaani watched the other dame as she then turned to her and asked her name, in a complicated way also. Tikaani smiled, this dame this Valkyrie, is some one different. >"The title that my god forsaken bitch gave me is Tikaani. I hold no last name due to the fact that i see little point in it."She spoke with a slight shrug to her shoulders.

Speech,

Click here for the Avatar