Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Light
player
04-05-2019, 02:25 AM
The brindle babe was not expecting the contact from the mistress at all. Though her tail was fluffy, it definitely held some discipline within even if it was accidental, least to her but, then again, one could never expect what a woman of elegance and a delicate disposition could do. She spoke about letting it become natural to her, but the thought alone made it difficult for her considering the presence of the woman she had bearing down on her with the eyes of dominance. The bug heaved a slight sigh to try and compose herself, closing her eye to collect her thoughts for the time being before she opened it again, bringing her body upward a little more naturally.

"I'm just not used to this. When I was younger I'd do just fine, now it seems I've lost a bit too much information," she informed Thys, trying to roll her shoulders to connect with her body in a normal way. Her eye stayed watching the voluptuous woman as best she could, her tail twitching slightly almost like that of hands on a clock, moving in a timely fashion out of habit. But, she remained calm and vigilant and waited for further instructions as she corrected her mistakes.