size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Vail

The Ooze ParticipantFamousTrick 2019
04-05-2019, 04:17 PM
His mother shrunk back at his words, obviously she hadn’t planned on taking any blame in Valentine’s decision. Why had she come then? Did she want him to make up with his father? If she wanted that then she should have sent him in her stead. He furrowed his brows as she deflated. His name was on her lips, but he had asked a yes or no question. She was about to offer him an excuse for Valentine’s decision he could feel it.

”If your answer isn’t ‘yes’ or ‘no,’ I don’t want to hear it.” He managed to supress the growl boiling within him. If she hadn’t left Valentine over this then she was just as guilty for his pain. ”He deemed my children unworthy before they were even weaned.” His breathing increased as he felt a passion rise in his gut.

”If you’re not here to stay with me, go. We all have choices to make and I chose to stand with my children. I’m guessing you wont do the same.” Rhyme grit his teeth as the volume of his voice increased. Anger swelled within him, taking over his heart and his head. He couldn’t banish her from Abaven’s lands with out Shaye and he knew even after this wouldn’t be an option.