gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Monster
04-05-2019, 04:42 PM
After lounging at the border for a minute to lick her wounds a bit and reflect on how much coyotes sucked and how she definitely needed to convince someone to go on a revenge mission with her when she was healed up a bit, Cael was only getting a little antsy by the time she heard someone approaching. A submissive, sad looking wolf came creeping up, stuttering as he asked her what happened. Luckily she wasn't too much of an asshole yet - though there was still plenty of time for her to fully follow in her fathers pawsteps - so she just shrugged a little while trying to find the best words to describe it. Something that didn't sound as bad as 'I got my ass walloped by some coyotes and they stole my food'. Yeah, she'd prefer to keep her image at least mostly intact.

With an expression that could only be described as a whole lot of overcompensating 'confidence', she smirked and laughed, "Ah, I just got into a bit of a tussle with come coyotes. They put up a pretty good fight I guess." The wound on her leg was probably still bleeding, along with some others, but she managed to look unconcerned as she straightened up and shook out her pelt, glancing over herself and trying not to wince as she realized her front leg still didn't want to support her. It'd been chewed up pretty good.

"I uh, could use some patching up though. Mostly my leg."
[Image: TSMb2UQ.png?1]
Cael has facial scars not seen in all of her art yet!