Loner

gems
size
Medium
build
Medium
player
04-05-2019, 07:51 PM

Osiris nodded his crown in response to her statement about having her talk to them first. He was not against the idea considering he found it more beneficial than just showing up at their territory uninvited and asking to join. That thought alone did concern the male a little more, since he might possibly have Priscilla in trouble, so going together when the time was right seemed more of a better option. His dual-colored eyes focused on his friend as his tail swayed gently across the landscape, keeping an eye on her.

"I think that would be a better outcome, certainly. I'll be around the area so if you ever wish for me to have a conversation with your leader or anyone in particular, that's perfectly fine. I'm in no rush, Priscilla," he assured her with a warm, gentle smile that spread across his maw. Everyone had to pull their own weight in a pack, whether it was now or later while they were living there. However, he knew that his friend would do an amazing job, she possibly needed some kind of moral support, perhaps he could be of more assistance with her?

"But, if I do join, I'd be happy to assist you any way I can while I work on whatever needs to be done when and if your pack allows me to join their ranks," he spoke, tilting his head slightly in curiosity at her response.

""