gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
Kara
04-06-2019, 10:33 AM

Words of undying loyalty spilled from his sister's divine jowls. A devious glare slipped across his pale optics as he took in her skeletal figure. Cordelia was a true Klein. Unlike some of the others she would remain by his side no matter what. If he lost battles the babe would be there. If he won she would be awaiting orders. Hannibal knew his power was currently limited. The need to eventually climb upon a throne would be weighing at his shoulders. At first he was fine with remaining a high rank in Erovare and populating the Kingdom with Klein. But it seemed it would be better for the pale fiend to one day have his own crown for his family to properly grow.

Soon her words of promise fell and were replaced by venom. Hannibal stared into his sibling's glacial eyes with a stern expression. Cordelia knew nothing of Nepthys but he could not be so daft to say she was wrong. His 'mate' was a snake. A venomous viper waiting to strike. But the bitch was strong. He knew she felt just as much love for the pups as he did and they would easily be the glue that held their companionship together. "I will take care of her, Cordelia." Hannibal offered a serious look, "Do not worry, I have never allowed a Snake to swallow my heart before and it will not happen now." The beats raised his head, "Our offspring are beautiful and healthy, they will one day replace us to carry on the Klein name. I do hope you will meet them soon to see for yourself." Hannibal glanced towards the sky, "Soon morning will come. I must retreat into the shadows. Find me soon." Hannibal offered an endearing nuzzle to her scruff before slipping away into the thicket away from the beach.

exit hannibal

""

This character is mature themed. Thread at your own risk!
Hannibal has a tattered left ear. Most of his art does not display this.