gems
size
-
build
player
07-16-2013, 09:55 AM

~*~

Orica to Anubis

The male succeeded, first drawing a grin from the girl, and then, when flopped over dramatically, a burst of full fledged giggling. It was high and sweet an serene, much like the sound you'd expect if a mountain stream could laugh. Her eyes danced - as did her paws, hastening to make sure she was not in the way of his stage dive, and to make sure she was in front of him again when he stood. Well, whatever the animal said, she had decided that being an anteater was any thing but droll. Strange and silly and lovely- those we're the words she would've used, especially when she spied that glorious tail of his. For a moment she was quite jealous, but then her attention was being caught with more words out of that funny looking mouth. She wanted to pet it.

When she focused on what the male was saying, she grew thoughtful. What should she teach him? What could she show? Of course it would be so much easier if he was hurt, but that couldn't be helped. She cast her gaze about the brush logged plateau and then up at the sky as though expecting some bird to hurt its wing and come crashing down for her to use as an example. But it inspiration, not a falling bird that hit her on the head. "How about you come with me while I go foraging?" That was why she was here after all. "I can show you all sorts of different plants, and you can help me carry things!" oh she hoped he would agree! It would make things so much fun and it would make her feel less guilty for going off alone, knowing she had a giant fluffy ant monster by her side. Absentmindedly she was already wondering how many bundles of herbs she could tie to those tail hairs of his.

~*~