Loner

gems
size
Extra large
build
Medium
player
Lolaf
04-08-2019, 08:02 PM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2021, 07:22 PM by Torin.)

For a moment of pure terror, Torin watched as the pup tried to move towards him, her legs moving but she wasn't going anywhere and he was ready to throw himself onto the ice, regardless of if it would hold his weight or not but then he heard her giggles and he relaxed. She called out an answer to him and Torin nodded, so she was stuck but it wasn't an issue... Yet.

Slowly he put one paw on the edge of the ice, it groaned under his weight and the more brittle ice at the very edge of the lake did crack under him but otherwise, it held. He leaned onto his forepaw and tested the stability again. Then he put his other forepaw on the ice, sliding slightly so his rump was in the air. Then taking one last deep breath he moved entirely onto the sheet of ice and held his breath. He was still close enough to the safety of dry land if it gave out under his paws here he'd be fine. He waited, then when it seemed the ice would hold he began the slow, awkward shuffle towards the pup, trying to remain balanced and managing to do so but not without wobbling and nearly falling over most any time he moved.

Talk Think

[Image: jBaYOuX.png]
I just got back from moving, please help me catch up by dropping threads I owe here. <3