Loner

gems
size
Large
build
Medium
player
04-09-2019, 06:20 AM

T he brute was not stupid by any means. He knew how some women played innocent to get what they wished. Not to say this was the case here, however, if someone was starving he wouldn't any qualms when it came to assisting. He had to be crafty in his ways when it came to finding a meal or even tying a snare, especially when he was normally alone in the world. His eyebrow raised slightly when the femme stated that she would repay him, shaking his crown slightly in response to that statement.

"I shall assist you, Ma'am, but believe me there is no need to repay me. You're hungry, so I'll help,"
He assured her with a gentle smile spreading across his lips as he walked over to the edge of the lake. Even though he didn't really have any bait to use, the vine he carried around with him usually helped him with everything as he dropped it down into the water, wiggling it within the water almost as if there was some form of bug that got trapped within the confines of the water. It did take a little longer than just snatching it with his maw, but, he managed to pull up a large one once he felt the fish pull the vine downward, it's body wobbled onto the shore as he placed a paw upon it so it wouldn't move around.

"Have your fill, if you would like another, I can grab another for you. Though the way I did it took longer, I'll be sure to use a much easier approach."
He spoke with a slight grin upon his features, removing his paw once he felt the fish stop moving so the woman could eat her meal as he moved away, sitting his haunches down on the ground once again to keep watch for any scavengers or danger.

Speech