Extra large
build
Medium
player
Glacier

The Ooze ParticipantTreat 2019
04-09-2019, 08:20 PM

Do not go gentle in that good night
Spring had since come to Abaven, and the scent of growing things and herbs reminded her terribly of the times she had spent with Rhythm, training to be a healer. How her life had changed so drastically. If she had known what was to become of her future, she definitely would have spent more time with Bass. she would have loved to learn more about the history of this place, and his take as an Alpha, well she had still had the chance.

No changing what was, however, and she would simply do the best she could. She was thinking about the future when she caught sight of Epitaph, taking a drink by the rapids, with the scent of herbs heavy about his coat. She angled herself to head in his direction, walking down the bank of the stream. The earth was soft beneath her paws, and as the stream occasionally split across a rock here and there, a spray would rise up and brush across her. She found it refreshing, and kept close to the water’s edge, until she was right upon the man.

She stopped, and called out to him, always a little weary about startling the man who had already been through so much. She spoke his name, before approaching closer, and taking a seat not far from him. “Busy day?” she asked him with a kind smile. For someone who spent a lot of time in her den, she hadn’t pinned him down for a chat in a while, and knew that it was past time that she did so. He was a gentle, kind man, who she trusted completely with the welfare of her children. She wanted to speak to him about upping his responsibilities, but slowly, to give him time to adjust to the idea.

rage, rage against the dying light

Speech

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Most people dont want to be nagged about threads - I do! If I owe you a post, tell me. I've taken on a lot of threads and gotten lost. If you want a post, tell me where, and i'll reply.